Partner Consulting has established a network of technology professionals that can support all of your technology initiatives. We can fill a temporary position, staff up for a tough deadline, and provide people who understand your specific technology needs. Our consultants average over 10 years of IT experience including Project Management, Contact Center, Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies.
Staff Augmentation Experience
Partner Consulting can help by:
- Supporting new technology implementation requiring specific expertise
- Providing resources to address spikes in workload due to short-term projects
- Professional recruiting and management to match your requirements to the right resources
- Providing a single point of contact for your IT and communication technology support
Regional Healthcare Provider
- This healthcare provider was in the midst of a rapid expansion which involved two new facilities as well as planning for potential merger and acquisition activity.
- During this time, the hospital decided to implement Unified Communications System to replace legacy PBX platforms.
- Partner was asked to provide a project manager to help with the workload associated with rapid expansion plans.
- The PM worked with departmental stakeholders in the planning and design of the new VoIP phone system.
- The PM was responsible for coordinating with multiple vendors as well as with the IT department to make sure the build-out of new facilities would meet departmental communication needs.
- When an internal budget slot was approved, the Partner PM developed a job description and worked with IT management to hire and train a resource to take on the position full time.