Ask a Partner
Is your business operating on a phone system that is End of Service or End of Life?
Do you have the in-house resources available to develop and run an effective RFP?
At Partner Consulting, we understand your struggles in choosing and implementing IP telephony solutions. We offer an efficient, cost-effective approach to telephony integration that provides clarity and helps define the appropriate course of action for your business.
Today the power of integrating state of the art IT applications and networks comes with a lot of choices. The technology known as Unified Communications is transforming how we communicate. Applications include: voice, video, instant messaging, voicemail, email, conferencing, speech enablement, and presence services.
Our team of experts can help you work through this transformation by supplementing your in-house expertise and manpower requirements. We help businesses improve their communication and efficiency without having to become experts in Unified Communications. From upgrading an old phone system to maximizing the power of new contact center capabilities, Partner Consulting can help.
As independent consultants, we have no affiliation with hardware platforms or vendors. As a result, you can depend on us to provide candid feedback on the solutions that are best for your business.
Partner Consulting can help by:
- Performing a comprehensive business assessment to determine requirements
- Designing architecture and developing bid specifications
- Developing an RFP and Managing the RFP process
- Document business and technical requirements
- Develop selection criteria
- Review proposals and award bid
- Developing a detailed Project Plan and assigning a Project Manager to act as the Owners Representative throughout the design and implementation process.
- Assuring your company has the correct expertise in place to manage/support the new unified environment
The benefits of choosing Partner Consulting are many. We come with a team of experts with real world knowledge and understanding of the unified communications platforms specific to your business needs. Partner has the resources to supplement your inhouse expertise and manpower requirements.Contact us now for a cost-effective approach to telephony integration.
Contact us now for a cost-effective approach to telephony integration.